Monday, September 14, 2009

Edheads

Brain Surgery : The brain surgery was soo cool. It was a little gross. But I really liked how it was pretty realistic. The pictures of real surgeries were disgusting. That made my stomach a wittle queasy. Overall, I think the brain surgery was one of the best!

Crash Scene: I'm not even gonna lie - the crash scene was borrrringg. It was terrible compared to the brain surgery. It was realistic too but it didn't keep my atttention. I didn't like the crash scene.

Cell Phone: The cell phone was pretty cool. I liked hearing the stuff the old people said. Haha. Designing the cell phone was easy. The sweaty, business man with money coming out of his pockets was a nice jab. Overall, I liked it.

Virtual Hip Resurfacing: This is just as cool as the brain surgery. It is gross too. So far it's my second favorite. The pictures weren't quite as bad as the brain surgery pictures.

The Odd Machine: It was interesting to say the least. I helped the robot find his plunger. :) I liked this one. It reminded me of Mr. Moland and physics. Haha

Virtual Knee Replacement: This was cool. Once again, the pictures = disgusting! This one was easy.

Weather: Reporting the weather was alright. It wasn't that exciting. Level three was basically just as simple as level one. Predicting the weather took a little more brain power. I liked it better.

Simple Machines: This was the second boring activity. It was 5th grade logic. I didn't like this one. It was too easy and not interesting enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment