Thursday, May 20, 2010

Exam

How to ask for a girl's phone number.
Take chances. Keep it simple. Continue the conversation. Hint about your interest. Ask for the number.

How to bring a pet into a home with different pets.
Hold the new pet in your arms. Let them smell each other. Release the family pet first. Feed them in separate places for a few days.

How to remove a poop stain.
Clean off excess poop. Rinse the clothing. Use Tide. If stain is still there, repeat steps.

How to tell a funny story.
Use arm motions and facial expressions. Don't be obvious about the ending. Tell the funniest part at the climax. Don't laugh at your own story unless others are laughing with you.

How to deal with awkward silence
Relax and accept the awkward silence. Ask a question. Propose to do something fun or tell a joke.

How to stop your toddler from farting on people
Examine your toddler's diet. Catch him in the act. Do not laugh. Educate him. Save the victim. Make the toddler apologize.

How to know when to shut up.
accept that it takes two people to cause tension in a conversation. If you notice the other person's voice getting faster or high pitched, back off. If it continues, shut up. Wait for the other person to calm down.

How to skip school.
Learn to forge your parents name. Get up for school as normal. Instead of school, let the mall or movies be your destination. Hang out with friends after school.

How to be cool.
Just breathe. Look the part. Don't let people get to you. Be confident. Pick your friends wisely. Laugh at yourself.

How to do the Mexican hat dance.
Wear the right costume. Do a sequence of tapping and stamping. throw the hat to the ground. March in unison to a military tune.

How to kill the person sitting next to you.
Out of the corner of your eye, glance over at your prey. Take a couple deep breaths. Say, "Hey Caleb." As he turns your way jab the close pin into his heart. Run away.

The advice I'd give would be do give it your all. Choose stories that you think will be exciting to the people reading the newspaper. Don't just pick easy stories. Ask people what they would like to be in the paper. Always do your blogging. Since Ms. Melancon likes to assign 5 everyday, stay on top of it :)

Have fun with the rest of the newspaper staff. Get to know them and don't be shy. By the end of the year y'all will be like a little family. Always laugh at yourself. Don't take this class too seriously, it should be fun. But make sure to get all your work done right. Badger Ms. Melancon about her boo.

This summer I might be going to Florida. I might go with Lauryn and her family to a nice beach in Florida, like Destin or Panama City. We're supposed to go the soon after school lets out. During the last week of June, I'm going to Orange Beach with my sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, mom, and Lauryn. I'm really excited about that.

Two weeks after school lets out I'm having a crawfish boil for some of the juniors. Hopefully I'll have a few pool parties at my sisters for all my friends. I definitely plan on tanning and swimming a lot. I need to get a couple swimsuits before the weekend because I'm probably going swimming at a friend's house.

I plan on fishing this summer. I know I'll be sleeping in late. It'll be nice not having to wake up for school every morning or worry about the next test that's coming up. I definitely will be riding four wheelers with my friends. We might all bring ours to the Comite River by my house. I hope this summer is the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment