Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Besto Threeo

#1 Puns
The puns blog was actually fun. Eveyone had a great time telling each other corny or clever ones. I love witty things like that so I really enjoyed it. I'll give you an example. 'I relish the fact that you've mustard the strength to ketchup to me.' It was the best!
#2 Crazy Sandwiches
This blog assignment was very easy! That's a huge reason I loved it. It was just interesting how people actually spend there time crafting these sandwiches. Some looked disgusting but funny. Some were a thing of beauty. Others were just weird! I think just about everybody liked this one because it was just fun!
#3 eHow
How To Write a Paragraph about Liking Blogs. The instructions are simple - It's impossible to like blogging. Haha, I'm only kidding Ms. Melancon. This blog was so crazy. There are How To's for almost everything! So it gets third place!
#Last - 50 NP ideas
It was too long. After I while I was throwing out such crazy ideas! I have so many ideas about Caleb and random people. It got to the point where it was pointless. I mean, I'm not going to blog about any of them except maybe three. You're just silly Ms. Melancon, and you like reading our insane ideas. It has no benefit for the paper, admit it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment